As many of you will know, The Mitchell Hill Clinic – Acupuncture & Natural Health Centre is home to the Cornwall Natural Fertility Centre and, alongside Paul Adkins’ services as a Zita West Affiliated Fertility Acupuncturist, we are able to call upon some wonderful complementary specialists.
- reduce the length of labour
- decrease the chance of caesarean section
- decrease the need for pain medication
- help the partner participate with confidence
- reduces the need for medical intervention
- increases success in breastfeeding
Overall increasing a positive birth outcome bringing health benefits to both the mother and the baby.
Being emotionally prepared for birth is so important and during antenatal sessions we can discuss any previous birth experiences/fears enabling a positive future birth. Topics discussed include Birth Physiology, Optimal Foetal Positioning, Labour Signs, Labour Positions, Coping Strategies, Pain Relief, 3rd Stage and Birth Plans.
I am the very proud mother of 2 gorgeous children. My daughter was born in 1996 and my son followed in 1997.